Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Some Exiting Steam

 

Kia ora bloggers,
Today we did a some Steam( Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) 
and we had to make plan  to save a egg from falling down the stairs in the maker space 
We used paper, tape, a 1m string , and a small plastic bag, we used paper to rap the egg in it and then rip some paper to make it  soft for the landing we rapped it around a few times just for safety. 
In the end result it turned out great and didn't crack at all . Have you ever done a science experiment ?
Blog you later 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post