Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Matariki printing

Kia ora bloggers, 
So the past few weeks we have been doing our Matariki art while the other group is at technology,  
Today we did some framing, the process of making the printing was really fun, We had to make a design on a draft copy, then redraw it onto a piece of foam then get some ink paint and apply it to the foam board, and then we pressed on to a piece of A4 paper. then we used a cardboard outline to trace out our frame and then we stuck it onto the back of our print picture and then we glued it and you some people used some Sellotape but I didn't and then we signed it with initials or our signature. Have you done Matariki yet?   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post