Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Sorting Networks

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog,
This week for inquiry we have been learning 
how computers work, During that time we  have been going in groups 
Mrs Kerin and Mr bell's groups have been working together for the first session, 
and then we swap so Mrs Kerin goes with Mr Bell and Mr Bell goes to Mrs Kerin,
I am in Mrs Kerin so for the second session we did this ( Sorting networks) It was really fun doing this in real life, I give it a 10\10   
Have you done this before?
If you have any feedback please put them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post