Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Wonder chapter chat

During literacy we have been doing reading for reading we had to put our names down for what book 
we wanted I chose wonder so far it is a great book to read I really liked how august made some friends 
When we started who got this slide and on activities and questions and  this is what I have been working
 on I wanted to share this with you guys so you can see what I have been up to since school started,
Have you read wonder before?

If you guys have any questions please put them in the comments 
I give it a 10\10  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post